As a technologist who is always looking to provide business value and help his clients grow their profits, Stephen Backholm has specialized in demystifying technology and providing strategic clarity. As an international speaker and presenter, Stephen has a gift for engaging audiences and helping them understand the critical seams of business strategy and technology.
As a 20+ year IT and business expert, Stephen delivers passionate, market-leading presentations on critical topics such as artificial intelligence, leadership, cybersecurity, business strategy, governance, sales, technology management, design thinking, emotional intelligence, employee engagement, and many other topics.
Have Stephen come and present to your audience today. Stephen will work with you to tailor a presentation just for your audience and he guarantees that you’ll be thrilled.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Strategy
- Creating a Winning Sales Process
- Success Project Management
- Design Thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Employee Engagement
Select Recent Presentations
Artificial Intelligence: Preparing for Tomorrow, Today
- Real Estate Symposium (Newport Beach, CA) – Presented to an audience of over 250+ real estate executives from across the globe and helped them understand what AI is and how they need to prepare for it now.
CyberSecurity for the Modern Executive
- Real Estate Symposium (Laguna Beach, CA) – Presented to an audience of over 250+ real estate executives from across the globe and helped them understand the true fundamentals of cyberrisk and cybersecurity in this global, digital economy.
Disruptive Technologies in Finance
- MSCI US Institutional Investors Conference (Sacramento, CA) – Was a panelist discussing technologies such as block chain, artificial intelligence, and cloud-based technologies.
Innovation: It’s a People Not a Place
- Global Investment Operations & Technology Symposium (Palo Alto, CA) – Presented to an audience of 60+ COOs and CIOs talking about innovation and creating innovative cultures.